Try Dancing Out of Quicksand...
Well, this is my inagural post here, and I really just realized I havent a damn thing to say (reader stops reading, goes to new blog).
Should I keep this a real web-journal type affair? Should I make it an actual BLOG? Hmm, what a quandry. Lets keep it an actual blog for now.
People in this counrty, and heck, round the world, are fucking nuts. Why do I say those harsh words? Well, they ARE nuts. Example: Do YOU believe Doris Day was killed and replaced with a look-alike? Not sure what the hell the point to THAT would be? Me either. Why don't you ask the folks over at "The King Is Dead".
You see, the theory is that someone (maybe the KKK) murdered Paul McCartney in 1966. Why? Who the hell knows. Maybe they kidnapped him and it was an accident. Oh yeah, they also killed the Beatles manager Brian Epstien, and had him replaced as well. Damn, that stupid bastard killed himself a year or so later! Unreliable doubles. Anyway, also invoved is some sort of English singer named Sylvie Vartan (REPLACED BY A MAN!!!) and I don't get THAT either. Who WAS she? Every picture these guys see, its a conspiracy. Disregard the fact its flipped, or that NO ONE CARES that much. "FAUL (as they call the fake Paul) is playing bass without a pick here. MORE eveidence!" No....its not. Paul occasionally played without a pick. Recently they were scowering a photo of the band on Sullivan '64, and one guy casually points out this photo is "John, pre-surgery". pre-WHAT SURGERY?????!!? I mean, COME ON! You can find a conspiracy anywhere these days. Look at all the 9-11 sites. Study JFK. But since all the Beatles said was "Love is all you need", why put such a stupid, ghoulish spin on their legacy? Lennons death accomplished that to an extent anyway. Leave well enough alone. These folk must be sad, miserable paraniod people. It hurts your back to look under EVERY rock ya know.
GIMMIE SOME TRUTH
Next time, we'll look into some of the facts Yoko would rather you didn't know about John Lennons final years. Theres more than meets the Walrus here. Now, lets see what this blog looks like....
Should I keep this a real web-journal type affair? Should I make it an actual BLOG? Hmm, what a quandry. Lets keep it an actual blog for now.
People in this counrty, and heck, round the world, are fucking nuts. Why do I say those harsh words? Well, they ARE nuts. Example: Do YOU believe Doris Day was killed and replaced with a look-alike? Not sure what the hell the point to THAT would be? Me either. Why don't you ask the folks over at "The King Is Dead".
You see, the theory is that someone (maybe the KKK) murdered Paul McCartney in 1966. Why? Who the hell knows. Maybe they kidnapped him and it was an accident. Oh yeah, they also killed the Beatles manager Brian Epstien, and had him replaced as well. Damn, that stupid bastard killed himself a year or so later! Unreliable doubles. Anyway, also invoved is some sort of English singer named Sylvie Vartan (REPLACED BY A MAN!!!) and I don't get THAT either. Who WAS she? Every picture these guys see, its a conspiracy. Disregard the fact its flipped, or that NO ONE CARES that much. "FAUL (as they call the fake Paul) is playing bass without a pick here. MORE eveidence!" No....its not. Paul occasionally played without a pick. Recently they were scowering a photo of the band on Sullivan '64, and one guy casually points out this photo is "John, pre-surgery". pre-WHAT SURGERY?????!!? I mean, COME ON! You can find a conspiracy anywhere these days. Look at all the 9-11 sites. Study JFK. But since all the Beatles said was "Love is all you need", why put such a stupid, ghoulish spin on their legacy? Lennons death accomplished that to an extent anyway. Leave well enough alone. These folk must be sad, miserable paraniod people. It hurts your back to look under EVERY rock ya know.
GIMMIE SOME TRUTH
Next time, we'll look into some of the facts Yoko would rather you didn't know about John Lennons final years. Theres more than meets the Walrus here. Now, lets see what this blog looks like....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home